Orders typically ship next business day except for weekends and holidays. Purchases made on Friday-Sunday will ship on Monday. Shipping is $5 and free over $75. Priority which includes insurance is available for $8.50.
We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. Once a package is in the possession of USPS we are no longer responsible for it as we have no control over the actions of the USPS. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with USPS by clicking on this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm Please allow 7-15 days from the 'delivered' date (provided by usps.com) before creating an insurance claim. Due to USPS policy, you must wait 7-15 days before you can file a claim for your lost/stolen package. Read below for time limits regarding filing insurance claims:
- Insured Mail (includes Priority Mail): file from 15 to 60 days
- Priority Mail Express: file from 7 to 60 days
- Claims cannot be filed for first class packages. Insurance is unavailable for first class shipping.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- International orders are subject to custom fees [we are not responsible for these fees].
Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location as we are not responsible for stolen packages. We are also not responsible for orders that appear to have been tampered with.
We now offer a service on our website called Route which insures your package for a small fee. Simply check the box to add it to your cart and they will cover your package if it happens to get lost. Since this service is through a 3rd party we are not able to refund the charge if it is accidentally selected.